- 1. Where is PTTC located?
PTTC is located at Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. cor. Roxas Blvd., Pasay City.
PTTC is easily accessed via public transport with Jeepneys and Buses covering the Metro Manila area and the nearby provinces of Cavite, Batangas, Laguna. PTTC is also accessible by mass transportation via the LRT-1 line with the nearest stop at the Buendia Station.
- 2. What are the venue spaces available in PTTC and what are its room capacities?
- The main lobby with ceiling standing at 11 meters in height and can accommodate 150 persons for reception activities.
- Three (3) exhibition halls of varied sizes that can be combined into one big space totaling 2,000 sq meters and can accommodate up to 130 booths for exhibitions and up to 2,000 persons for conventions.
- Eight(8) seminar rooms that can accommodate: (1)25 to 80 persons (classroom-type set-up); (2) 40 to 120 persons (theater-type set-up)
- 3. What are the amenities included in the rental of PTTC’s facilities?
PTTC has the following amenities:
- Wi-Fi ready venues
- General Overhead lighting
- Stand by Generator for general lighting and outlets
- Individual air-conditioning systems per venue
- Paging system
- Outdoor flagpoles
- Mobile Sound systems for exhibition halls
- Sound systems and LCD projectors for seminar rooms
- 4. What are the contact infomation of PTTC?
You may contact PTTC for training inquiries at (02) 831-9988
For Trade and Related events you may contact:: Facilities and Events Management Division Tel Nos: (02) 263.7961
To view the schedule of seminar/ trainings please visit our website –
- 5. How much is your seminar fee?
Seminar fees vary depending on duration and nature of seminar.
- 6. What types of events can be held at PTTC?
- Trade shows
- Company Functions
- Private Functions
- 7. Where do we pay the seminar fee?
At the cashier upon registration or obefore the seminar date.
- 8. What is the mode of payment for seminar fees and venue rentals?
- In Cash or company check (payable to PTTC for training/ seminar)
- Only check payments (company or manager’s checks) are accepted for rental of PTTC’s venues and should be made seven days before ingress.
- 9. Do you offer customized training for companies?
- 10. What parking is available at PTTC?
Free parking of up to 86 slots on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 11. Does PTTC provide catering services?
Josiah’s Catering Inc. is PTTC’s exclusive caterer. Please contact them 4034086 or 09178096882 for your catering requirements.
- 12. Can I tour the venue spaces before the planned event?
Yes you can and we are more than happy to assist you. Please contact us at (02) 263.7961 to schedule an ocular inspection of the venue.
- 13. What is the procedure for requesting customized training?
- 14. Who is your Executive Director?
Mr. Nestor P. Palabyab, CESO III (Executive Director)
- Invitation to Bid for the Supply of Detailed Engineering Design and Estimates for the construction of 3-Storey 30.960m x 5.000m Canteen/Kitchen and Rehabilitation/Improvement of other PTTC-GMEA Facilities
- Notice of Award Supply of labor and materials for the installation of indoor and outdoor LED Display
- Public Bidding “Supply of labor and materials for the installation of 1 unit LED Interactive Television and 7 unit LED/LCD Projectors with remote and switch operated projector screen”
- Rental of 2 units Photocopying machine for 1 year
- Supply of labor and materials for the installation of 1 unit LED Projector and 7 unit LED/LCD projector with switch operated screen
- Noticed of Award – ROSECO Manufacturing Ventures
- JOB VACANCY 2019
- Public Bidding – Supply, Delivery, Assembly and Set-up of Furniture and Fixtures.