Schedule of Trainings and Seminars
July 18, 2019
July 19, 2019
Audit for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Type of Course Module
Internal Audit is an important tool in assessing the validity, reliability and effectiveness of your organization’s systems and processes. The course is designed for participants to learn the principles of auditing, managing an audit program, and conducting HACCP system audits. The course also gives guidance on the competence of HACCP system auditors.
In general terms, the course is developed for participants to learn auditing as an effective tool in validating/assessing an organization’s HACCP plan for continuous improvement.
- Review of HACCP preliminary steps and principles
- Principles and practices of auditing
- Planning and preparing a HACCP audit program
- Conducting the audit
- Documentation and reporting procedures
- Competence and evaluation of an internal auditor
- Lecture-discussions, exercises, workshop/presentation, one-on-one consultations
- Owners/Managers/Supervisors and Staff of food processing companies and food service establishments, food stores and commissaries, food safety team members, food handlers and concerned personnel. Members of the Academe, Industry consultants, government personnel
- Participants should already have working knowledge of HACCP and the documentation involved prior to joining this course.