Schedule of Trainings and Seminars
December 11, 2018
December 13, 2018
Documentation of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Type of Course Module
advanced Course Module
Learn how to document a safety management system based on the principles of HACCP including the proper drafting of procedures and plans. Attend this 3-day seminar and be equipped with skills and knowledge to implement the HACCP plan into your manufacturing system.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge of documenting product safety management system according to the principles of HACCP;
- Write procedures, policies and plans related to product safety management system based on the principles of HACCP;
- Understand the hierarchy of documentation and different types of documents including the necessary procedure to control documents;
- Draft a HACCP plan;
- Implement the HACCP plan in the manufacturing system.
- Preliminary steps in documenting and developing HACCP plans
- Hazard Analysis
- Steps of determining critical control points
- Drafting the HACCP plan
- Implementing Strategies of a Systematic HACCP plan
- HACCP Management
- Lecture-discussions, exercises, workshop/presentation, one-on-one consultations
- Owners/Managers of food processing companies and food service establishments, stores and commissaries; members of HACCP/food safety teams and other concerned personnel; trainers, consultants and educators
Participants should already be familiar with the principles of HACCP and its prerequisite programs prior to joining this course.
(Participants should bring One Product Process Flow and Plant Layout which will be used
in the workshop)