Schedule of Trainings and Seminars
September 12, 2019
September 13, 2019
Effective Business Writing
Type of Course Module
intermediate Course Module
Effective Business Writing is a course designed for working professionals, career executives, entrepreneurs, freelancers and just about anyone who is keen to learn the art and science of effective written business communication.
• Introduction: What is business communication?
• Words, words, words: enhancing our vocabulary
• From words to sentences: coherent thoughts in writing
• Principles of Effective Business Writing
• Tips in Getting Started
• Tips and Techniques on Writing Common Types of Business Communication (memo, proposal, request, invitation)
• Communicating Online For Business: The Social Media Platforms As A Type Of Business Communication
• Writing Workshop
1. Plenary session
2. Group Work
3. Individual exercises
• Lectures, Writeshop Critiquing
• Two (2) Days
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• P 3,000.00(withholding tax exempt per BIR Circular 2002-14) per participant inclusive of meals, handouts, and certificate.
• Executive assistants, managers, secretaries, supervisors
Bonn Jovi L. Estrella