Schedule of Trainings and Seminars
October 10, 2019
October 11, 2019
Effective Project Management
Type of Course Module
- Know the proper use of project phases to create stakeholder buy in ;
- Identify the important outputs in the project phases ;
- Have the right mindset in getting the project done ; and
Demonstrate the proper attitude in dealing with project challenges.
- Project Management Basics
- What is a Project?
- Characteristics of a Project
- Challenges in handling Projects
- What is Project Management?
- The Project Life Cycle
- The Project Manager
- Starting your Project Right (Conceptualization Phase)
- Elements of a Good Project
- Project Charter
- Planning for Project Success (Project Planning Phase)
- What is a Good Project Plan?
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Project Schedule
- Risk Management
- Delivering Project Results that Matter (Execution Phase)
- Project Implementation Plan
- Change Management Plan
- Roll out Plan
- Communication Plan
- Ending your Project Right (Closing Phase)
Duration : Two Whole Days
- Workshop Exercises
Seminar Fee : Php 3,000.00*/participant (Vat Exempt)
Payment can be in the form of cash or company check payable to the “Philippine Trade Training Center“.
(*Inclusive of training manual, food and a certificate of participation if attendee has completed the 2-day training program)