Schedule of Trainings and Seminars
September 03, 2019
September 05, 2019
FOOD CONNECT v.2 on-site PTTC - Course 2: Application Requirements for FDA-CPR - Track 2 : Awareness/Documentation of Product/Process Standardization
Type of Course Module
This is the 2nd phase of capability building and step-by-step guidance in preparing the required documents in applying for an FDA-Certificate of Product Registration (CPR). This focuses in understanding the basic concept of process/product standardization. The course is designed to be interactive built on workshop and exercises. It will also cover one on one engagement/consultation on specific documentary requirements during the session.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concept of process/product standardization through implementation;
- Determine the shelf life of some Low Risk products
|Track 2 (3 days)
3 Modules + Consultations
|Seminar Title: Awareness/Documentation of Product/Process Standardization .
Training Session Topics include:
1. Review of Documentary Requirements
2. Product/Process Standardization
3. Basic Shelf Life Testing for Low Risk Products/ Workshop
Lecture-discussions, exercises, workshop
Micro Small Medium Enterprises – MSMEs
- Participants should already be familiar with the Course 2-Track 1 Training modules.
The following are the MSMEs eligible to attend:
- MSMEs with existing LTO and ready to comply with the mandatory documentary regulatory requirements of FDA-CPR.