Schedule of Trainings and Seminars
May 16, 2019
May 16, 2019
Type of Course Module
intermediate Course Module
How to sell effectively. It is said, that nothing happens until you make a sale. This training program will allow participants to develop the skill of professional selling. It discusses the nature of selling, how the buying process works, understanding the buyer, listening and questioning techniques, how to look at non-verbal cues, how to resolve concerns, and the technique of closing the sale to get a commitment to buy the product or service.
· An Overview of Selling – What is Trust-Based Selling
· Understanding the Buyer – What is the Buying Process? How do People Buy
· Different Communication Styles
· Questioning Techniques – How to ask relevant, and purposeful questions
· The Art of Listening – How to Listen, Summarize and Paraphrase
· Non-Verbal Cues – How to Look at Buying Signals
· Communicating the Value Proposition – Value-based Selling Approach
· Resolving Concerns – How to Handle Questions, Objections, and Issues with Grace
· The Art of Closing the Sale – How to Earn Commitment and Get Sales Results?
Discussion, demonstration, video-showing, and actual role-play exercises and scenarios.